A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Espejo-Kong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Espejo-Kong is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Espejo-Kong, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Espejo-Kong graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Espejo-Kong has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Wales Medical Center
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Gracia Espejo-Kong MD is a female Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria G. Espejo-Kong practice?
- Dr. Maria Espejo-Kong has 4 office locations.
Dr. Maria Espejo-Kong practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Winter Haven, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lakeland, FL and Sunrise, FL.
See Winter Haven Pediatricians.