A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Espinoza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Espinoza is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Espinoza
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Espinoza Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Espinoza, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Espinoza graduated from Escuela Autonoma De Ciencias Medicas De Centro America, San Jose.
Dr. Espinoza has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria A Espinoza MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria A. Espinoza practice?
- Dr. Maria Espinoza has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Espinoza practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.