A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Espinoza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Espinoza, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Espinoza graduated from Escuela Autonoma De Ciencias Medicas De Centro America, San Jose.More Education & Awards
Dr. Espinoza has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Espinoza accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 20 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria A. Espinoza practice?
Dr. Maria Espinoza practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.