A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Espinoza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Espinoza is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Espinoza
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Espinoza Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Espinoza, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Espinoza graduated from Escuela Autonoma De Ciencias Medicas De Centro America, San Jose.
Dr. Espinoza has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria A Espinoza MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria A. Espinoza practice?
- Dr. Maria Espinoza has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Espinoza practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.