Learn more about Dr. Estelamari Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Estelamari Rodriguez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodriguez
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rodriguez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Estelamari Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Estelamari Rodriguez MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Estelamari Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Estelamari Rodriguez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Estelamari Rodriguez practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Miami Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL and Pompano Beach, FL.
See Miami Beach Internists, Miami Beach Hematologists, and Miami Beach Oncologists.