Dr. Estelamari Rodriguez MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Margate, FL

3.6

January 26th, 2016
Thousand Stars !!!!
Dr. Rodriguez and her staff are excellent professionals. Caring is a condition that we all value a lot and they proved that time and again. She is literally saving my life and I will be forever in debt for her kindness. Big Thanks and Thousand Stars for her and her staff !!!!!

January 13th, 2016
Sweet kind understanding goes out of her way to do anything for you you could call her at her cell and she answers you her stuff is fantastic she work with my dad and she has done everything possible to serve making Survive I am so glad for having her as my doctor for my dad I trust her with my life she is and has become family

January 11th, 2016
A Wonderful Doctor
Dr. Rodriguez is the best doctor I have ever encountered. She took excellent care of my mother, and I would recommend her to anybody looking for a caring, compassionate Doctor. She us truly one if a kind

January 11th, 2016
Fan of Dr. Rodriguez!!!!
Dr. Rodriguez is a wonderful, compassionate doctor. She is intelligent, thorough and has an excellent bed side manner.

January 9th, 2016
Awesome experience
Since been diagnosed, I've had the best experience with Dr. Rodriguez. Her guidance, expertise and compassion have made a big impact in my treatment. From the first day I met her, I felt confident that I was in good hands. She took the time to explain me and my 82 years young father (caregiver) the course of my treatment in a way we could understand. At times when I was faced with different issues she directed me to the right resources and made my experience smoother. Her support staff, from nurses to admins, is the best. Dr. Rodriguez has given me hope.

January 8th, 2016
One of the most compassionate doctors I have encountered, caring, and thorough in her explanations. She is very knowledgeable. Good listener. It is a plus that she can speak Spanish.

December 8th, 2015
The "1" star is only because the system requires this field of rating and there wasn't a negative star selection. In all honesty I don't know how this doctor is still practicing without some kind of lawsuit in her shadow. Unfortunately, I was assigned to her due to a rush in my case. Everything happened so quick I wasn't given anytime to do research on other doctors. It was a horrible experience from day 1 of treatment. EXTREMELY unprofessional and disorganized. NO compassion what so ever. TERRIBLE communication skills. TERRIBLE follow up procedures. NO bedside manner. CONSTANTLY changes what she says, as far as schedules and treatments. I can go on in detail but there probably isn't enough writing space. PLEASE make sure that you look into other options for doctors in her specialty. Its more than enough that you are dealing with such a horrible disease that is taking so much of you to also add the stress, aggravation, frustration and drain what ever you have left of strength on someone that doesn't have the least bit of interest of your well being and that you are simply another file on her desk.

October 21st, 2015
Heartless doctor, did not stop talking or was concern about my feelings. I don't recommend her to anyone with cancer to see this doctor.

October 20th, 2015
Horrible ! Insensitive !!!!!

May 26th, 2015
She has been a godsend to our family. Despite her preferring proactive patients, she took on my 85 year old mom who wants nothing more than to be told what to do. My mom is, for now, cancer free, and Dr. Rodriguez has stepped in, countless times, when her long-time internist could not be bothered and helped us manage her other subsequent conditions which ranged from a broken hip to some schizophrenia. We could not ask for a more caring doctor.