Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
May 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

She is awesome

Apr 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

i really like this dr. She is very concerned and most of all she listens. when u tell her your pain she knows how to treat it. I have felt so much better since seeing her and am so grateful for her! She is excellent!

Apr 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very good doctor. Definitely would recommend. She takes time with you and is very through.

Apr 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The doctors assistant presented like a zombie. I had trouble finding the building, but she was no help. The doctors has no idea her proposed drug therapy is vastly under prescribed. She also made no apts for injections or requested records from other docs

Feb 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

She truly cares about her patients. Looking @ others coming in & out... You would just have to be there to see it. She reaches out to me with her questions and answers willingly... She cares about me and she has done an awesome job with pain management!!

Feb 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Estilo is fantastic. She actually listens to me as a patient, answers questions thoroughly and shows concern and care which does not happen very often with Drs. anymore. She takes the time necessary to address your concerns! Excellent Dr.!

Feb 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Estilo is very intelligent & knows the medicines she prescribes. She takes my pain concerns seriously & addresses any issues efficiently as they come up. Her staff is great at scheduling. Overall, I am very pleased with her as my doctor. :)

Feb 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very caring doctor. Definitely takes the time to listen, and we even have time for a laugh or two and a patient like me who has as much wrong as I do a laugh goes a very long way and is very much needed. I consider her not just my doctor but my friend.

wed, july 30 show details wed, july 30
by Clyde Wilson on Jul 30th, 2014

She is the best at what she does and very caring and professional people.

by Debbie DelaGarza on Apr 23rd, 2013

Everyone was very nice and made me feel very comfortable and not nervous about getting a shot

Great staff show details Great staff
Feb 22nd, 2012

They were super friendly and happily worked with me when scheduling!