A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Faase:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Faase, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Faase graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen.
Dr. Faase has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- Peninsula General Hospital
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Elisabeth Faase MD is a female Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria E. Faase practice?
- Dr. Maria Faase has 4 office locations.
Dr. Maria Faase practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Athens, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Salisbury, MD and Sunrise, FL.
See Athens Pediatricians.