A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Fabbrocini, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabbrocini graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fabbrocini has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- UW Health-UW Hospital & Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fabbrocini accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Physicians Plus - 4 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maria Fabbrocini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria F. Fabbrocini practice?
Dr. Maria Fabbrocini practices Anesthesiology near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Campbellsport, WI and Salt Lake City, UT.
See Madison Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Fabbrocini, Dr. Mamie Fabbrocini, Dr. Mara Fabbrocini, Dr. Mari Fabbrocini, Dr. Mariah Fabbrocini, Dr. Mariam Fabbrocini, Dr. Marian Fabbrocini, Dr. Mariana Fabbrocini