A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Fajardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Fajardo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fajardo graduated from Universidad Nacional De Rosario, Rosario De Santa Fe.
Dr. Fajardo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Miami Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Florencia Fajardo MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Maria F. Fajardo practice?
- Dr. Maria Fajardo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maria Fajardo practices Pediatrics near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Coral Gables, FL.
See Miami Pediatricians.