Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maria Fatigati
Dr. Maria Fatigati, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newport, VT, with another office in Newport, VT. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Legal Medicine, Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Fatigati is affiliated with North Country Hospital,Inc and North County Hospital And Health Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Maria Fatigati has the following 3 specialties
- Legal Medicine
Legal medicine specialists advise on a variety of laws and regulations regarding health care and public health. This include disability claims, hospital law, privacy laws and physicians’ obligations and liabilities. They typically have a medical...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Maria Fatigati is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport, VT.
Dr. Syed Raza
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, General Practice
Newport, VT 0 mi10
Dr. Nathaniel Thompson
Newport, VT 0 mi7
Dr. Jasminder Multani
Newport, VT 0 mi7