A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Fatigati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Fatigati is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Fatigati, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Fatigati graduated from Libero Institute University Di Med E Chirurgia Dell'aquila, Aquila.
Dr. Fatigati has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North County Hospital And Health Center
- North Country Hospital,Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Domenica Fatigati MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria D. Fatigati practice?
- Dr. Maria Fatigati has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Fatigati practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Newport, VT.
See Newport Internists and Newport Geriatric Doctors.