Dr. Maria Fawcett MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 19th, 2016
Great personal attention
Dr Fawcett takes her time to evaluate your needs and situation. She is personable and gives you her full attention during your visit. She uses common sense and her experience to meet your medical needs. I have been seeing her for many years and am a loyal patient.

April 14th, 2016
difficulty scheduling new patient visit
I was going to schedule an appointment for Dr. Fawcett but found out that she and the other doctors in the office require 2 visits in order to have a physical and vaccinations for my 11 year old! I don't have time for 2 visits nor do I want to pay for 2 visits! It was like they didn't want new patients because they made it so difficult for me. I ended up calling another doctor's office and got an appointment set up for the following week (vs. 1 month at the other office). I already love the new doctor's staff because they were so accommodating and are able to do all of the things I want in 1 visit! I don't recommend Dr. Fawcett's office at all.

February 5th, 2016
Never Again
She is always late. Not just 20 minutes late; I'm talking an hour to an hour and a half late. She is very informal with her patients and rather rude at times. I am almost 21 years old and brought my mother with me to one of my appointments. She insisted on listening to my mother rather than myself. My mother insisted I get a Pap smeare that moment when I had other plans to attend to and said it would be necessary, however Dr. Fawcett completely ignored me and headed to my mother regardless of the fact that it was MY body and I am over 18 years old. She makes inappropriate comments at times. After losing 50 pounds within a year (188 to 140), she continued to push me to lose more in an inappropriate manner that made me leave her office once again feeling fat and wanting to cry. She has made me visit her a total of seven times in one year. Several times were simply to get my birth control refilled which should only have to be done in a single visit rather than three. This is the worst Doctor I have ever had. I do NOT recommend her to anyone who wishes for a formal Doctor or for someone who doesn't want their time wasted.

August 13th, 2012
CARING AND SMART
Dr Fawcett cares about all of her patients and will spend all the time required with each one to ensure a proper diagnosis. She is definately worth any extra time you may have to wait to be examined.

February 28th, 2012
Dr. Fawcett is friendly enough, but seems to get impatient with you when you have trouble understanding a situation. I often feel rushed. She doesn't want to spend the time to help you explore different options of treatment, such as alternative or herbal methods. Take the pill or find another doctor.

January 11th, 2012
Nearly 2 hours of total wait time. Quickly diagnosed my flu as sinus infection and prescribed antibiotics. I asked for a flu test which ended up positive.Gross disrespect for patients' time.

February 14th, 2011
Best Doctor Ever!
Dr. Maria Fawcett has been my Doctor for almost 14 years. She is the most caring and intelligent Doctor I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. She keeps up to date on various new medical treatments, as well as keeping up to date on her patients, and their health. The time she spends with you doesn't end just because she is busy. She will talk to you until all of your concerns are dealt with. It's worth any extra waiting time you might experience because of this. If I haven't been in in a while, she makes sure I come in for my diabetic checkups. Her memory is incredible, you feel like you are her only patient. I am moving this summer, and the last time I saw her I told her I was going to miss 2 people in Texas. My Doctor, and my hairdresser :)