A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Fernandez Renedo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Fernandez Renedo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Fernandez Renedo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez Renedo graduated from Universidad De Navarra, Pamplona. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fernandez Renedo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Sutter Merced Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria D M Fernandez Renedo MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria D. Fernandez Renedo practice?
- Dr. Maria Fernandez Renedo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maria Fernandez Renedo practices Internal Medicine near Merced, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakdale, CA.
See Merced Internists.