A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Fernandez Renedo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Fernandez Renedo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Fernandez Renedo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez Renedo graduated from Universidad De Navarra, Pamplona. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fernandez Renedo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- New York Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fernandez Renedo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Central California Alliance for Health - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria D. Fernandez Renedo practice?
Dr. Maria Fernandez Renedo practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Merced, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Merced Internists and Merced Endocrinologists.