3.0

Terrible bedside manner show details Terrible bedside manner
Jan 16th, 2014

The wait time was 1.5 hours to be taken back to a room despite there being NO other patients in the office. Dr. Renedo called me the wrong name and pulled up the wrong chart. She is condescending and talks to patients like they are stupid or like all of their symptoms are in their head despite having my blood test results and ultrasound results proving there are cysts on my thyroid. I have 2 cysts on my thyroid and she is making me wait a WHOLE MONTH just to have a biopsy. She is terrible and her office staff agreed with me when I said so. Avoid her at all costs if you possibly can!

Great Dr show details Great Dr
Aug 3rd, 2011

I don't know what those other people were talking about. I had some difficulty getting in appointment. But once there, they were all very courteous and helpful. The dr took her time to explain my options. Great visit!

Consistantly long waits show details Consistantly long waits
Oct 29th, 2010

They have FOUR hand-made signs saying "please be patient for your turn" as you enter the dreary office. Now know why: I waited more than 1.5 hours to even get led into room by the nurse. An hour wait second visit. Bedside manner condescending. Called me by wrong name through 2 appointments after multiple corrections by me. Wants you to only use her archaic hand-written sheets. Appointments are still kept in a date book as well. Office staff hardly cracked a smile. Perhaps they dislike the place almost as much as the patients do.

Dec 28th, 2009

The wait in her office is excessive. I understand that delays can happen, but patients deserve to be notified if it's going to be more than 30 minutes.

My visitation show details My visitation
by Patient on Aug 27th, 2009

This doctor Renedo made me feel as if I were a bete noire: dignity, respect, and compassion were never directed at me. At one point, she asked me to follow her. I did. And as I followed her, she rudely said to me, "Stay there!" In fact, she never even mentioned to me as I stood there next to her, "thank you for coming," "have a good," nor "we'll see you again next time." Nothing. She just walked away as if I were a person that needed to be avoided. I'll never come back to this office again!