Colorectal Surgeon (colon & rectum), Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Mr.  |  show details
by G Gunter on Jan 2nd, 2014

The phone number listed is INCORRECT. Please amend your advertisement. gg

Jul 18th, 2012

Dr. Provost is extremely professional and has a great attitude toward her patients! I highly recommend her and my wife waws so impressed with her she is going to her as well.

|  Would not recommend, Insensitive careless.  |  show details
Jun 21st, 2012

I was recommended to Dr. Provost through my OBGYN, I came from Dallas to Denton to see her. It had been raining for 2 days and traffic was really bad. I called staff telling them I was on the way. The office lacks to indicate where the handicap entrance is, we struggled through the main entrance stairs with rain. I get to the office, there was no one waiting or inside the office and Dr. Provost didnt take care of me because according to them it was 15 min after the appointment. First place that wasnt true and if it were, how many times dont we patients wait more than 15 min to see a Dr anyway?? I understand that sometimes people dont respect Dr appts but there are exceptions to any rule and I am a very careful with my appts and I appreciate MDs time. Unfortunately Dr Provost didnt consider that I was a fecal incontinent woman with a 4 month old baby driving 45 miles with rain and traffic (which I cant control). I told all of this to her staff and they were careless and mean. Staff reflects Drs practice and ideas and in fact she told me she just talk to her and DR told her to reeschedule me, just because without considering any of the above. I wouldnt recommend a Dr. with an absurd and senseless behavior in a practice of such a delicate,considerate and compasionate nature.

|  Wonderful Dr. that i feel saved my life.  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2011

Dr.Provost cares so much for her patients.I will always be grateful to her.

Sep 9th, 2011

Besides being an excellent physician she seems like someone you'de like to have for a friend

Aug 9th, 2011

Wonderful, wonderful surgeon. She will not rest until she does everything she can to make you better.