A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Signe Finnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Signe Finnell, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Finnell graduated from Karolinska Institute, Stockholm Sweden.
Dr. Finnell has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Signe Maria E Finnell MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Signe M. Finnell practice?
- Dr. Signe Finnell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Signe Finnell practices Pediatrics near South Bend, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See South Bend Pediatricians.