A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Fisher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Fisher, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fisher has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Cook Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Carol Jackson Fisher MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Maria C. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Maria Fisher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maria Fisher practices Pediatrics near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Prairie, TX.
See Arlington Pediatricians.