A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Flaquer is Excellent. Dr. Flaquer has been reviewed by 22 patients who have provided 15 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Flaquer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Flaquer graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Flaquer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Flaquer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maria Flaquer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria A. Flaquer practice?
Dr. Maria Flaquer practices Family Medicine near Allen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX.
See Allen Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Molly Flaquer, Dr. Marlyn Flaquer, Dr. Marybeth Flaquer, Dr. Mimi Flaquer, Dr. Marianne Flaquer, Dr. Polly Flaquer, Dr. Marisela Flaquer, Dr. My Flaquer