Learn more about Dr. Maria Flaquer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Flaquer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flaquer
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Flaquer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Flaquer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Flaquer graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Flaquer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Amelia Flaquer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria A. Flaquer practice?
- Dr. Maria Flaquer has 1 office location.
- Dr. Maria Flaquer practices Family Medicine near Hallandale Beach, FL.