A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Flaquer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Flaquer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flaquer
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Flaquer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Flaquer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Flaquer graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Flaquer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Amelia Flaquer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria A. Flaquer practice?
- Dr. Maria Flaquer has 1 office location.
- Dr. Maria Flaquer practices Family Medicine near Hallandale Beach, FL.