A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Fleseriu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Fleseriu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fleseriu
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Fleseriu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Fleseriu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleseriu graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Fleseriu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- OHSU Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Fleseriu MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Maria Fleseriu practice?
- Dr. Maria Fleseriu has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Fleseriu practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Endocrinologists.