A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Fletcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Fletcher, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fletcher graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Fletcher has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria V Fletcher MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria V. Fletcher practice?
- Dr. Maria Fletcher has 4 office locations.
Dr. Maria Fletcher practices Family Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, IN.
See Indianapolis Primary Care Doctors.