A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Fletcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fletcher
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Fletcher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Fletcher, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fletcher graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Fletcher has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Valena Fletcher MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria V. Fletcher practice?
- Dr. Maria Fletcher has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Fletcher practices Family Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Primary Care Doctors.