A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Flores:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Flores is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flores
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Flores Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Flores, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Flores graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Flores has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria R Flores MD is a female Hematologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Maria R. Flores practice?
- Dr. Maria Flores has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Flores practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Hematologists and Orlando Oncologists.