Learn more about Dr. Maria Fodera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Fodera is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fodera
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fodera Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Fodera, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fodera graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Fodera has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Fodera MD is a female Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Maria Fodera practice?
- Dr. Maria Fodera has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Fodera practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Surgeons.