Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maria Fodera
Dr. Maria Fodera, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Fodera is affiliated with Staten Island University Hospital - North, Maimonides Medical Center and Southampton Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Maria Fodera has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Maria Fodera is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.
Dr. Tomasine Fodera
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
Staten Island, NY 0.01 mi26
Dr. Hemal Shah
Staten Island, NY 0.36 mi11
Dr. Thomas Woloszyn
Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, General Surgery
Staten Island, NY 0.55 mi31