A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Fodera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Fodera is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Fodera, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fodera graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Fodera has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria DR Fodera MD is a female Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Maria D. Fodera practice?
- Dr. Maria Fodera has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maria Fodera practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Surgeons.