A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Fort:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Fort, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Premature Infant
Education & Awards
Dr. Fort graduated from Universidad De Valencia.
Dr. Fort has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ellis Hospital
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fort accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria D. Fort practice?
Dr. Maria Fort practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Schenectady, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Niskayuna, NY.
See Schenectady Pediatricians.