The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maria Frexes Steed
Dr. Maria Frexes Steed, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery and Surgical Oncology. Dr. Frexes Steed is affiliated with TriStar Centennial Medical Center, Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital and Tennessee Christian Medical Center. Dr. Frexes Steed has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Maria Frexes Steed has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Surgical Oncology
Surgical oncologists play various roles in treating cancer. They can perform biopsies to determine if a tumor is cancerous or not. If it is, they’re trained to remove the tumor, tissue, and in some cases, all or part of an organ or bodily structure...
Dr. Maria Frexes Steed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.
Dr. William Harb
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
Nashville, TN 0.01 mi18
Dr. Charles Morton III
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Nashville, TN 0.01 mi42
Dr. Jeffrey Willers
Foot and Ankle Orthopedics, Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Nashville, TN 0.01 mi17