A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Frosth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Frosth is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Frosth, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Frosth graduated from Goteborgs Universitet/Sweden.
Dr. Frosth has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Memorial Hospital West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria H Frosth MD is a female Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Maria H. Frosth practice?
- Dr. Maria Frosth has 1 office location.
- Dr. Maria Frosth practices Anesthesiology near Sunrise, FL.