A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Fullana-Jornet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Fullana-Jornet is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Fullana-Jornet, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fullana-Jornet graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Fullana-Jornet has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Evangelical Community Hospital
- Harrisburg Hospital
- PinnacleHealth Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Eugenia Fullana-Jornet MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Maria E. Fullana-Jornet practice?
- Dr. Maria Fullana-Jornet has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maria Fullana-Jornet practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lewisburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Harrisburg, PA.
See Lewisburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.