Dr. Maria Cardenas MD Patient Reviews

2.1

• Good
  • Bad

April 28th, 2016
Very disorganize! They cancel me the Appointment 2 times and I have waited 1 month for them to give me an appointment.

February 3rd, 2014
New Patient
I am new to the El Paso area, and searching for a new physician, contacted your office to schedule an appointment. The lady who responded to my phone call was uprupt and not very helpful. Since both my mother and my sister have been patients of Dr. Zayas for 20 plus years, they referred me to your office. I explained this to the receptionist and she displayed no interest in assisting me or attempt to encourage me to become a new patient in your facility. All her replies where with, I don't know mam'. I did let her know that my impression of her was that she was rude. I then spoke my sister to confirm that indeed she does visit this facility and she conveninced me to call again. I did call again, I spoke to the same receptionist and I expressed to her that I would think as a paying customer she would treat those who are seeking services with more respect and consideration. I expressed how unfortunate for the doctor that her staff turns people aways in such a manner. She provide no response and when I asked her name, he hang up the receive. How unfortunate that propective patients are treated in such a manner by your staff. The only reason there are stars is because system does not allow 0!

October 17th, 2016