A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Molina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Molina
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Molina Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Molina graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Molina has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Mainland Di
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Gregoria De La Pena Molina MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Maria G. Molina practice?
- Dr. Maria Molina has 4 office locations.
Dr. Maria Molina practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Moorestown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Marlton, NJ.
See Moorestown Physiatrists.