A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Molina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Molina graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Molina has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Mainland Di
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Gregoria De La Pena Molina MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Maria G. Molina practice?
- Dr. Maria Molina has 6 office locations.
Dr. Maria Molina practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Voorhees, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Physiatrists.