A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Molina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Molina graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Molina has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Mainland Di
- Cooper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Molina accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria G. Molina practice?
Dr. Maria Molina practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Pennsville, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Physiatrists.