A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Gabby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Gabby is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gabby
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Gabby Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Gabby, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabby graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Gabby MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Maria Gabby practice?
- Dr. Maria Gabby has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Gabby practices Psychiatry near Corte Madera, CA.
See Corte Madera Psychiatrists.