A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Garberoglio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Garberoglio, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Garberoglio graduated from Rosario Medical School Rosario, Argentina.
Dr. Garberoglio has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Cristina Garberoglio MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Maria C. Garberoglio practice?
- Dr. Maria Garberoglio has 4 office locations.
Dr. Maria Garberoglio practices Pediatrics near Loma Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Moreno Valley, CA.
See Loma Linda Pediatricians.