A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Garberoglio, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Garberoglio graduated from Rosario Medical School Rosario, Argentina.More Education & Awards
Dr. Garberoglio has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garberoglio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maria Garberoglio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria C. Garberoglio practice?
Dr. Maria Garberoglio practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Garberoglio, Dr. Mamie Garberoglio, Dr. Mara Garberoglio, Dr. Mari Garberoglio, Dr. Mariah Garberoglio, Dr. Mariam Garberoglio, Dr. Marian Garberoglio, Dr. Mariana Garberoglio