A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Garicano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garicano
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garicano Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Garicano graduated from Universidad De Zaragoza.
Dr. Garicano has 2 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital And Medical Center
- Cedars Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria F Garicano MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Maria F. Garicano practice?
- Dr. Maria Garicano has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Garicano practices Psychiatry near Miami, FL.
See Miami Psychiatrists.