A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Gaviria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaviria graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Gaviria has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Baltimore Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Clara Gaviria MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria C. Gaviria practice?
- Dr. Maria Gaviria has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maria Gaviria practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Linthicum Heights, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Burnie, MD and Baltimore, MD.
See Linthicum Heights Internists and Linthicum Heights Critical Care Practitioners.