Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maria Gaviria
Dr. Maria Gaviria, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glen Burnie, MD, with other offices in Fort Lauderdale, FL and Linthicum Heights, MD (and 2 other locations). She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Critical Care Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Gaviria is affiliated with Holy Cross Hospital, UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center and Washington Hospital Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Maria Gaviria has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Maria Gaviria is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glen Burnie, MD.
Dr. Henry Francis Jr
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Glen Burnie, MD 0 mi35
Dr. Jason Heavner
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Residency
Glen Burnie, MD 0 mi7
Dr. Guillermo Giangreco
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Glen Burnie, MD 0 mi25