A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Gbur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Gbur, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gbur graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gbur has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria S Gbur MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria S. Gbur practice?
- Dr. Maria Gbur has 4 office locations.
Dr. Maria Gbur practices Family Medicine near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Bronx Family Physicians.