Dr. Maria Gentile DO Patient Reviews

• Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine Denver, CO

April 4th, 2017
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Gentile is one of the most caring, kind and courteous doctors I know. I have gone to her office for almost 5 years now. Whenever I injure myself playing sports, she has been able to help me. She is one of the best doctors in Denver!

March 27th, 2017
Amazing Doctor!
Dr Gentile has been my primary care physician since 2008. She is very thorough. Is always on time. I never feel rushed. I would highly recommend Dr. Gentile!

June 11th, 2011
John
Dr. Gentile is kind and courteous. She spends a lot of time with her patients and still almost always runs on time. Her staff is great too. I would highky recommend Dr. Gentile if you are in pain and need someone to help.

May 28th, 2009
GREAT PAIN DOCTOR
WOW I cant say enough great things about Dr. Marie Gentile, the time she spends with you as a patient actually listening to what you have to say and caring is unbelievable. Without a doubt she is by far the best doctor (DO) I have seen - we most definitely need more pain management doctors like her in this world. Dr. Gentile most certainly cares about her patients having the best quality of life one could have when having chronic pain. Staff was pleasant, office was clean, NO waiting for long periods of time to be seen or waiting room full of patients waiting on her to finish up with you so they could be seen. If you are a pain patient with legitimate pain give Dr.G a chance to help you get your life back!