Dr. Maria Gentile DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

July 29th, 2014
Horrendous care after she couldn't help
Dr Gentile is fine until she can't help you. The first words out of her mouth when I suggested we take "next steps" was "spinal fusion". When I indicated that was not an option (and certainly not a first option), I was told that every other specialist I had seen who recommended a simple epidural was wrong. When I insisted on an epidural consultation, I was referred to the only clinic in town that refuses to allow patients to talk to the epidural doctor until the patient is physically prepped for surgery. When I indicated that was an issue, I was lectured on what is and is not surgery (though it was the clinic she sent me to that called an epidural surgery). Once I fired Dr Gentile, I learned that this is NOT the way things are done, and an orthopedic surgeon indicated that the surgical route would have caused a permanent disability. Dr. Gentile refused to address nearly all of my concerns once it became apparent her manipulations were not solving the problem, and generally had a rude and curt bedside manner to the point that I was shown the door while in extreme pain without any offer of help. If I could provide a ZERO STAR rating on Bedside Manner, Accurate Diagnosis, and Spends Time with Me, I would.

June 11th, 2011
John
Dr. Gentile is kind and courteous. She spends a lot of time with her patients and still almost always runs on time. Her staff is great too. I would highky recommend Dr. Gentile if you are in pain and need someone to help.

February 11th, 2011
Dr. Gentille was rude and uncaring with me.

May 28th, 2009
GREAT PAIN DOCTOR
WOW I cant say enough great things about Dr. Marie Gentile, the time she spends with you as a patient actually listening to what you have to say and caring is unbelievable. Without a doubt she is by far the best doctor (DO) I have seen - we most definitely need more pain management doctors like her in this world. Dr. Gentile most certainly cares about her patients having the best quality of life one could have when having chronic pain. Staff was pleasant, office was clean, NO waiting for long periods of time to be seen or waiting room full of patients waiting on her to finish up with you so they could be seen. If you are a pain patient with legitimate pain give Dr.G a chance to help you get your life back!