Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maria Gherman
Dr. Maria Gherman, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Redwood City, CA, with another office in Fremont, CA. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Preventive Medicine, Geriatric Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Gherman is affiliated with Sequoia Hospital and Stanford Hospital and Clinics. Dr. Gherman has received 1 award. She speaks English and Spanish.
Dr. Maria Gherman has the following 3 specialties
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Maria Gherman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redwood City, CA.
Dr. Lorry Larson
General Practice, Internal Medicine
San Carlos, CA 0.98 mi46
Dr. Peter Bullock
Family Medicine, General Practice
Redwood City, CA 1.11 mi41
Dr. Paul Gorman
General Practice, Plastic Surgery
Redwood City, CA 1.17 mi18