A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Go:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Go is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Go graduated from College Of Medicine, University Of Perpetual Help System, Laguna.
Dr. Go has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanislaus Surgical Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Romana De Los Go MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria R. Go practice?
- Dr. Maria Go has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maria Go practices Internal Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists.