A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Gondra is Excellent. Dr. Gondra has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Gondra, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gondra graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gondra has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Lakeside Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gondra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maria Gondra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria M. Gondra practice?
Dr. Maria Gondra practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Papillion, NE.
See Omaha Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Gondra, Dr. Mamie Gondra, Dr. Mara Gondra, Dr. Mari Gondra, Dr. Mariah Gondra, Dr. Mariam Gondra, Dr. Marian Gondra, Dr. Mariana Gondra