Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maria Gonzalez
Dr. Maria Gonzalez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Live Oak, FL, with other offices in Orlando, FL and Orlando, FL. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Gonzalez is affiliated with Health Central Hospital, Florida Hospital East Orlando and Florida Hospital Waterman. She speaks English.
Dr. Maria Gonzalez has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Maria Gonzalez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Live Oak, FL.
Dr. Laurel Pfeil
Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Live Oak, FL 0 mi32
Dr. Nasseer Masoodi
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Live Oak, FL 0.75 mi18
Dr. Ronald Solorzano-Pallais
Mayo, FL 5.04 mi