A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Gorgona:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Gorgona is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gorgona
Psoriatic Arthritis Patient Education Read about psoriasis and arthritic symptoms in our psoriatic arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gorgona Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Gorgona, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorgona graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Gorgona has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Gorgona MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Maria Gorgona practice?
- Dr. Maria Gorgona has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Gorgona practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Reno, NV.
See Reno Internists and Reno Rheumatologists.