A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Gorgona:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Gorgona is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gorgona
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gorgona Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Gorgona, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorgona graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Gorgona has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Gorgona MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Maria Gorgona practice?
- Dr. Maria Gorgona has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Gorgona practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Reno, NV.
See Reno Internists and Reno Rheumatologists.