A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Gorgona:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Gorgona is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Gorgona, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorgona graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Gorgona has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gorgona accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Hometown Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 6 plans
- Health Plan of Nevada - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans