A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Griffiths:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Griffiths is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Griffiths, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffiths graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Griffiths has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
- Summa - Wadsworth-Rittman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria M Griffiths MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Maria M. Griffiths practice?
- Dr. Maria Griffiths has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Griffiths practices Anesthesiology near Akron, OH.
See Akron Anesthesiologists.