A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Gualtieri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Gualtieri is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Gualtieri, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gualtieri graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Gualtieri has 4 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Milford-Whitinsville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Teresa Gualtieri MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Maria T. Gualtieri practice?
- Dr. Maria Gualtieri has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Gualtieri practices Diagnostic Radiology near Milford, MA.
See Milford Radiologists.