A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Gualtieri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Gualtieri is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gualtieri
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gualtieri Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Gualtieri, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gualtieri graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Gualtieri has 4 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Milford-Whitinsville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Teresa Gualtieri MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Maria T. Gualtieri practice?
- Dr. Maria Gualtieri has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Gualtieri practices Diagnostic Radiology near Milford, MA.
See Milford Radiologists.