Dr. Maria Guerra-Galindez Is this you?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

August 11th, 2016

I gave her one star on bed side manner because I can't leave it blank. This Doctor has many degrees and awards on the wall. She's very well educated but her bed side manners needs a lot of improvement. She yells at you when talking and even called me idiot in spanish. I was shocked when she said "Are you an idiot?" I couldn't believe it. She sent me a medication without telling what I had. I later found out at the pharmacy it was an antibiotic. ???? Why would she send an antibiotic if I didn't have an infection. Very disappointed.

July 29th, 2015

Contact Lens Care

A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.