3.0

by Donald Agli on May 12th, 2015

I have been a patient at WBO for 4 years. Dr,Guglielmo is my doctor. We have had our ups and downs over the years. She's condescending, patronizing, aloof, pseudo intellectual, and doesn't like to be questioned. Of course what do I know ? I'm only a Chemical Engineer with 30 years experience in the Pharmaceutical field . They ( Guglielmo and Dr. Brennan) did a back surgery on me in May 2012. And another in April 2013. I've been going to pain management for 4 years. Both surgeries were unsuccessful. I've had 3 discs removed, bone fusions, and have 2 titanium rods and 6 screws in my back. And declared Totally Disabled. My biggest issue is trying to get ahold of her when a problem arises. Her secretary Cindy is very nice when I'm in the office, BUT when I need to speak to Dr Guglielmo . I can never reach her. Over the past 4 years I have called at least 10 times. Cindy is NEVER at her desk or just refuses to answer the phone. So I get voicemail everytime. I leave a message and not once have she or Dr. Gugliemo ever gotten back to me. Sometimes the issue is very important and all I get is Crickets. That is not a good Doctor/ Patient relationship. I wish I had gone to the Laser Spine Institute for a second opinion. Before I let them open me up. If they made more of an effort to communicate with their patients or get back to them. At least you would feel you're relevant. Go to another orthopedic surgeon. Research the doctors reviews. Guglielmo is a disgrace to the practice. Stay away from her !!

Research Doctors reviews show details Research Doctors reviews
by Donald Agli on Mar 18th, 2015

I have been a patient at WBO for 4 years. Dr,Guglielmo is my doctor. We have had our ups and downs over the years. She's condescending, patronizing, aloof, and doesn't like to be questioned. They ( Guglielmo and Dr. Brennan) did a back surgery on me in May 2012. And another in April 2013. I've been going to pain management for 4 years. Both surgeries were unsuccessful. I've had 3 discs removed, bone fusions, and have 2 titanium rods and 6 screws in my back. And declared Totally Disabled. My biggest issue is trying to get ahold of her when a problem arises. Her secretary Cindy is very nice when I'm in the office, BUT when I need to speak to Dr Guglielmo . I can never reach her. Over the past 4 years I have called at least 10 times. Cindy is NEVER at her desk or just refuses to answer the phone. So I get voicemail everytime. I leave a message and not once have she or Dr. Gugliemo ever gotten back to me. Sometimes the issue is very important and all I get is Crickets. That is not a good Doctor/ Patient relationship. I wish I had gone to the Laser Spine Institute for a second opinion. Before I let them open me up. If they made more of an effort to communicate with their patients or get back to them. At least you would feel you're relevant. Go to another orthopedic surgeon. Research the doctors reviews.

Mar 1st, 2014

Dissatisfied with services. botched operation on spine that became infected and had to be redone twenty days latter Now will be operated on for the third time but with a different surgeon

Professional, intelligent Dr. show details Professional, intelligent Dr.
Sep 17th, 2011

I had a promptly made appointment. The staff was helpful and respectful. I did not have a long wait. Dr. G was thorough and has great bedside manner.

Feb 14th, 2011

4 yrs ago I was told I didnt have any significant problems. Was told to lose weight and that she couldnt help me. 2 orthopedics later I had back surgery and headed for another because my back is so messed up but I was told nothing was wrong.

Very good doctor w/dour personality show details Very good doctor w/dour personality
Nov 8th, 2010

Waited over 1 hour on 2 occasions. Staff should have informed waiting patients that doctor was running late. Technically very good doctor but personally, no "bedside manner".