A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Gutierrez-Ortiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Gutierrez-Ortiz is Average.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gutierrez-Ortiz graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Gutierrez-Ortiz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross M.C. (PHS)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Cristina Gutierrez-Ortiz MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria C. Gutierrez-Ortiz practice?
- Dr. Maria Gutierrez-Ortiz has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Gutierrez-Ortiz practices Family Medicine near San Fernando, CA.
See San Fernando Primary Care Doctors.