A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Gutierrez-Yach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Gutierrez-Yach is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Gutierrez-Yach has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Harrison Medical Center
- Tacoma General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Gutierrez-Yach MD is a female Gynecologist and practices in Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Maria Gutierrez-Yach practice?
- Dr. Maria Gutierrez-Yach has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maria Gutierrez-Yach practices Gynecology and Obstetrics near Auburn, WA.
See Auburn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.