Dr. Maria Gutierrez-Yach Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Maria Gutierrez-Yach?

Posted on June 23rd, 2013

This doctor is horrible and didn't know what she was doing. I had a biopsy done, (which I have had in the past by my previos doctor that retired). It was so painful it felt like she was doing way more than just a biopsy, because I have had biopsies before. She tried to make stuff up like I'm not relaxing and my cervix is tilted, which I have never been told my any of my previous doctors, throughout previous pregnancies and biopsies. Dr yach can not even look straight in my eyes when talking to me, she is either distracted or has a eye problem. She rambles on and on but doesn't answer any of my questions or make a plan for me. I don't recommend her at all.

CARING FABULOUS DR

Posted on September 9th, 2009

She is a fabulous Dr. She took time to listen, and is the kind you tell 10 people about. She was so understanding, thorough-willing to respect my feelings on things. She has excellent bedside manner, love her. I trusted her each time, and she took extra time (20-35 mins) researching about what was the right prescriptions for that wouldn't react with my other medications.