Dr. Maria Gutierrez MD Patient Reviews

• Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Boynton Beach, FL

• Good
  • Bad

June 10th, 2017
She is not just a AWESOME doctor but a awesome person.
She really takes time to listen and respond to what ever I have to say. She is very special in my life.

May 9th, 2017
Dr. Maria Gutierrez
A good Dr. Attentive and knowledgeable

October 10th, 2016
Very Good Endocrinologist
Dr Maria is a very intuitive doctor. Some say she may be the best in the area, & she really takes her time to see what is wrong with you. Very happy patient.

April 3rd, 2016
Fabulous
Dr. Gutierrez is the best endocrinologist I've seen in 36 yrs. Been with her over 15 yrs. Incredibly knowledgeable, keeps current on developments in field, able to handle multiple disorders and their interactions, multi-faceted treatment plans include contributory vitamin deficiencies and stress related reactions. Spends time needed to answer all questions. Works with other doctors. See her.

July 7th, 2014
Dr. Maria Gutierez
Has been my doctor for some 10+ years. She is most knowledgeable in her fields, as well caring and, best of all listens to my concerns. She will also ask questions so as to know what the problem or problems are. I would recommend her highly. She is also most kind and understanding. Another memeber of my family is her patient, and most definitely has had the same experiences as I have, and aggrees with me.

May 7th, 2014
Office visit
Staff was courteous and professional. Doctor Gutierrez spent time with me answering all my questions and concerns. She gave me the impression that she cares for me as a patient and as a person.

January 11th, 2012
not impresses with staff, but VERY impressed with doctor!! She took time to explain my issues, and really seemed to care. Was very knowledgeable. I would def recommend!

May 4th, 2011
Horrible service with staff!!
I am 15 weeks pregnant I have a low thyroid problem my ob refer me to dr gutierrez. I got to the office at 9 am on time for my app I didn't have my insurance card with me and they refuse to take me!!!! I got my husband to fax them the card and they woudnt see me either because they said my app time was pass the time. I drove 45 minutes taking time off from work to see dr Gutierrez just because my ob reffer me to her. Very poor service!

March 15th, 2011
caring physician
I am a Nursing Supervisor and recently was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes. This was devastating news for me. Initially I went to another endocrinologist but didn't feel she had the empathy and kindness that I so desperately needed. I found Dr. Guiterrez and she was a gift from God. She takes time to listen to me and helps me find ways to get the Type 1 Diabetes under control. Her staff, although extremely busy are truly caring of each patient and their health needs. I am grateful that I found this doctor and her staff and will be under her care for years to come.

January 5th, 2011
EXCELLENT DOCTOR. GIVES ME AFEELING OF CARING ABOUT THE PATIENT.

July 12th, 2010
Horrible service by staff members
Dr. Gutierrez's office is unprofessional and her staff lies and waste your time.

May 23rd, 2017