Dr. Maria Gutierrez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maria Gutierrez?

She is not just a AWESOME doctor but a awesome person.

Posted on June 10th, 2017

She really takes time to listen and respond to what ever I have to say. She is very special in my life.

Dr. Maria Gutierrez

Posted on May 9th, 2017

A good Dr. Attentive and knowledgeable

Very Good Endocrinologist

Posted on October 10th, 2016

Dr Maria is a very intuitive doctor. Some say she may be the best in the area, & she really takes her time to see what is wrong with you. Very happy patient.

Fabulous

Posted on April 3rd, 2016

Dr. Gutierrez is the best endocrinologist I've seen in 36 yrs. Been with her over 15 yrs. Incredibly knowledgeable, keeps current on developments in field, able to handle multiple disorders and their interactions, multi-faceted treatment plans include contributory vitamin deficiencies and stress related reactions. Spends time needed to answer all questions. Works with other doctors. See her.

Dr. Maria Gutierez

Posted on July 7th, 2014

Has been my doctor for some 10+ years. She is most knowledgeable in her fields, as well caring and, best of all listens to my concerns. She will also ask questions so as to know what the problem or problems are. I would recommend her highly. She is also most kind and understanding. Another memeber of my family is her patient, and most definitely has had the same experiences as I have, and aggrees with me.

Office visit

Posted on May 7th, 2014

Staff was courteous and professional. Doctor Gutierrez spent time with me answering all my questions and concerns. She gave me the impression that she cares for me as a patient and as a person.

Posted on January 11th, 2012

not impresses with staff, but VERY impressed with doctor!! She took time to explain my issues, and really seemed to care. Was very knowledgeable. I would def recommend!

Horrible service with staff!!

Posted on May 4th, 2011

I am 15 weeks pregnant I have a low thyroid problem my ob refer me to dr gutierrez. I got to the office at 9 am on time for my app I didn't have my insurance card with me and they refuse to take me!!!! I got my husband to fax them the card and they woudnt see me either because they said my app time was pass the time. I drove 45 minutes taking time off from work to see dr Gutierrez just because my ob reffer me to her. Very poor service!

caring physician

Posted on March 15th, 2011

I am a Nursing Supervisor and recently was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes. This was devastating news for me. Initially I went to another endocrinologist but didn't feel she had the empathy and kindness that I so desperately needed. I found Dr. Guiterrez and she was a gift from God. She takes time to listen to me and helps me find ways to get the Type 1 Diabetes under control. Her staff, although extremely busy are truly caring of each patient and their health needs. I am grateful that I found this doctor and her staff and will be under her care for years to come.

Posted on January 5th, 2011

EXCELLENT DOCTOR. GIVES ME AFEELING OF CARING ABOUT THE PATIENT.

Horrible service by staff members

Posted on July 12th, 2010

Dr. Gutierrez's office is unprofessional and her staff lies and waste your time.

Posted on September 11th, 2017