A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Rodriguez is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Rodriguez has 42 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Hellen Rodriguez MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria H. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Maria Rodriguez has 5 office locations.
Dr. Maria Rodriguez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near West Covina, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Monterey Park, CA and Montebello, CA.
See West Covina Obstetricians & Gynecologists.