A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hellen Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hellen Rodriguez is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hellen Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Rodriguez has 42 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- Garfield Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rodriguez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hellen M. Rodriguez practice?
Dr. Hellen Rodriguez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near West Covina, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pomona, CA and Arcadia, CA.
See West Covina Obstetricians & Gynecologists.