Dr. Maria Hanson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maria Hanson?

November 12th, 2015

Kind and Patient

I was surprised to see negative reviews about her bedside manner because she has been so kind and patient with me and my daughter. I'm a first time mom and have met with her several times because I was nervous about my newborn. She has taken extra time to explain things to me and never made me feel dumb for asking questions or coming in. I really trust her medical opinion and would definitely recommend her.

February 3rd, 2015

Great Pediatrician

We found Dr. Pilar to be thorough and thoughtful. We moved away 2 years ago and still have not found a doctor we preferred for our 3 kids. We saw her for 4 years while in Dayton and she referred us to the appropriate specialists when necessary which resulted in follow-on surgery for our (at the time) 18-month old child. We discovered our daughter had a severe heart condition at birth, and she visited us at the hospital twice and called multiple times to check up on our newborn girl to ensure that we were doing okay. We leaned on her to assist our daughter's care, and she led us to one of the best pediatric cardiologists in Dayton and then Cinci. I can go on and on about how much we appreciated Dr. Pilar...after 4 years of care for our crazy kids, she has seen a lot and helped us out. She is a great doctor and we miss her greatly. I would strongly recommend her!

January 6th, 2015

Please read...

I seriously question this doctor's knowledge and ability to treat patients. Aside of that, terrible bedside manner.

July 5th, 2012

Needs to lose her license

This woman is an incredibly rude, ignorant, non-caring joke of a doctor. We took my son in for an allergic reaction and she totally blew us off by making judgmental, condescending comments about me. My son, at 14 months had never had any kind of reaction or illness of any type so I was concerned about the severity of the reaction. She was rude enough to say it was my fault--as if I could have known he would be sensitive to a common food that is normally safe for infants? Then she claimed it wasn't a reaction even though an E.R. doctor determined it was. I'm going to be following up with the state medical board regarding malpractice and unprofessional behavior.

September 13th, 2009

Excellent pediatrician!!

We love Dr Hanson! We love going to this office. She is very caring and nice. We are so happy she joined Contemporary Pediatrics! What a great change!

March 8th, 2017