A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stella Hecker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stella Hecker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hecker graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hecker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stella Hecker MD is a female Internist and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Stella Hecker practice?
- Dr. Stella Hecker has 1 office location.
Dr. Stella Hecker practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Endocrinologists.