A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Hidalgo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Hidalgo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Hidalgo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hidalgo graduated from Univ De Cuenca, Fac De Cien Med, Cuenca, Ecuador. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hidalgo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hidalgo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 15 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria D. Hidalgo practice?
Dr. Maria Hidalgo practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West New York, NJ.
See New York Internists.