Dr. Maria Quan Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 24th, 2013

horrible doctor

She is horrible, never calls back, does not follow up about blood results, not knowledgeable about thyroid and she is trying to treat people, bad bad service. Her assistant is the worst very rude and not professional. Do not deliver your baby with her, she is bad. She makes you wait over an hour for your appointment, overcharging for her services.

June 18th, 2012

great doctor

Dr Holmes is a compassionate and caring doctor and took great care of me for my miscarriage and later pregnancy. She took time to listen to my concerns about my pregnancy. I had a great experience and have recommended her to my friends.

October 20th, 2011

Ridiculous

I only got 10 minutes with the doctor because she was 45 minutes late. She recommended a blood test. I scheduled the appointment and showed up to find a phlebotomist who seemed petrified of taking my blood. After I left, they called me to say that I have to come back to sign the form. When I couldn't get there before the Fedex truck to get my sample, they then explained that I had to sign a credit card slip. Totally confused, I requested them to send it through my insurance. They then informed me that I had to pay $178 before they would process the test. That was the first time anyone had mentioned any additional cost for the test or I would not have even considered it. They then put the doctor on the phone who told me I had to pay the $178 because they had taken my blood. Then, they sent me a bill for the blood draw! I don't trust the doctor or the staff.

September 30th, 2011

Had a great experience with Dr Holmes

The office staff is nice and professional. I did not have to wait at all. I saw the nurse first who took some information down, vital signs, blood pressure, etc. and then got to see the doctor right away. Dr Holmes is very good. She listened to what I had to say and asked questions to help me with my problems. I will definately come back and have referred several friends.

May 9th, 2011

She is hard to understand, but she means well and has a caring personality. She is terrible in returning calls and doesn't answer her emails. It seems that she is not in sync with her employees. If she had a better staff do hundred times better.Her office staff is the worst. The receptionist gives you a cold glare when you enter and never forwards any messages. She also chit chats in Russian with waiting patients and makes you feel very uncomfortable. I'm sorry, but we are not in Russia anymore and is not like those ladies didn't speak English,because I heard them.The assistant is unprofessional in her questioning manner as well as in her appearance. I have had it and I will not return.

June 25th, 2010

Had a wonderful expereince with Dr Holmes. She listens to and cares about her patients

November 9th, 2016